Be a Supporter!

CebsterCebster

Main News Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 89 Fans

311 audio Reviews with Responses

the song of the sea the song of the sea

Rated 5 / 5 stars January 9, 2014

Its really lovely knowing that people are still creating/uploading thoughtful music to newgrounds. Keep rockin' with your bad self!

johnfn responds:

Ah, too bad that was my last song ever uploaded to Newgrounds!

Lolz jk. Thanks for the review, I appreciate that people like you are still writing thoughtful reviews on newgrounds :-)

beat rebelion beat rebelion

Rated 5 / 5 stars July 20, 2013

Simple and sweet! I like the little crazy sound effects! keep making music!

RabidMedia responds:

Thanks, I try to use unique sound effects in my music!

Chip N' Bass! Chip N' Bass!

Rated 5 / 5 stars February 1, 2013

My socks were rocked pretty hard with this jam. I have been in the 8-bit kinda mood lately, if you're interested in collabing, pm me. Ether way5/5 you rock.

DJ-Hectic responds:

Thanks, happy to hear all that! To be honest, I'm not really consistent with uploading stuff or with work ethic, so I'm not much of a collaborating composer. Still, appreciate the offer and the great score!

Orbit Orbit

Rated 5 / 5 stars January 23, 2013

So fresh, So Clean. I love that old record feel doggy, Keep on making these sick beats!

BOULLIE responds:

Ceb! Thanks duke.

A Crusty Veteran of... A Crusty Veteran of...

Rated 5 / 5 stars January 23, 2013

Whhhhaaaaa! That beat is straight up tight! Nice little bit crushed sounds, love the feel.
Your work = Amazing Book.

Quarl responds:

Your an amazing book.

In the Dark In the Dark

Rated 5 / 5 stars July 19, 2012

Dope as fffffcccckkk Nice work. The drums are super organic and feel clean in a dirty kinda way. I look forward to listening to new tracks of yours.

BOULLIE responds:

Thank ya, thank ya.

Adjeye-3 ~ Spirit Obsessed. Adjeye-3 ~ Spirit Obsessed.

Rated 5 / 5 stars January 23, 2012

Great work

Very dark, twisted and suspenseful! Your very musically talented and even the transitions are great. Very professionally sounding. I have one suggestion. The drums were very weak sounding. Try layering the snare and kick drum to get more ooofffhhh. Also perhaps a tiny side chain so the kick stands out more. Anyways great work and good job making it to the top five list. You deserve it!

lordedri responds:

I did boost the side chain of the kick to the master by 5%, but maybe adding a layer may help, Thanks :)..

Sub-Zone Sub-Zone

An honest review.

Good work. first off that snare has some real air to it, be careful. Allot of production value in this song (aka the transitions an build ups) but its lacking space and it feels rushed. The breakdown at 1:00 should have lasted longer. I mean a longer period of time should have gone on with out the music that comes i. Just stretch out your time a bit more and your song will hit the top of the chart. You have made an amazing song and your doing amazing work, keep working on it. Keep making music!!!

apivotmaneh responds:

hey, thanks! i'll certainly take care of the issues you mentioned. stay tuned in for an update! again, thanks for being honest!
-Apivotmaneh.

Master of Puppets (Piano Master of Puppets (Piano

Rated 5 / 5 stars January 14, 2012

I can't believe this was done in mario painter!

I'mafraid to see what would happen if you started using fl! Keep making music!!!

SuperDragonMasters responds:

Thanks for the encouragement statement.

Don't Delete My Stuff Don't Delete My Stuff

Rated 5 / 5 stars January 14, 2012

That is some fl guitar right there!

You got the melody in you, let it out. Keep making music!!!

rig2000 responds:

Right on dude!!!!

you just have to add me so I can keep you up dated