View Profile Cebster

46 Movie Reviews

This is amazing

This im so freaking awesome! Why is this scored so LOW! WTF!

mrnihil responds:

I use subliminal messaging to make people vote low because I don't have any more room for first place trophies and awards.

:)))))))

Love it!!! haha awesome voice btw! Great work.

mrnihil responds:

Thanks! We tried.

I liked...

The boobs in the beginning.

12 Game Reviews

Nice choice in music ;)

WOOOOOWWWW

I can't comprehend what I see. I'm taken back.

hmm

Loved being able to see the U.S. in fact that was my main motivation. the only thing I dislike is that the screen is tiny and my mouse keeps going off screen making gameplay very aggravating.

506 Audio Reviews

Miss you bud.

Flamingweeny responds:

it has been a while man, miss you too

You have tons of potential :} so of course you know this has some mix issue, no biggie. IF you need some help or advice PM me. Anyways i'll just focus on the music. Super intense build up, beautiful piano. I think You did a great job with this song and I can't wait to hear your future tracks.

ChromaShift responds:

Thank you Cebster, yeah let's see what I'll do next :) Have 3 projects I could finish but I don't know which one I should do first xD I think I don't need help just yet, but thank you for the offer^^ I think I'll finish the better eq'ed version of this track on Sunday, just want it to be done and then I can focus on my other projects :)

-Shift

Digging your work! keep making music :}

FireMinstrel responds:

Thanks. Still have a ways to go before I can score an entire game, but I'll keep at it. :)

6 Art Reviews

Oh yeah baby

Gonna Need to dim the lights for this one.

I would sport that.

Great Job!

WOW

Your getting really talented homie! Keep it up!

MXlabel responds:

thanks bro! as are you!

Music can do no wrong, only people can.

30, Male